TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Meal prepping is one of the most common New Year’s Resolutions we see clients strive for. But while the intentions behind meal prep may be positive, it is not a second nature habit. Meal prep might feel overwhelming, too time consuming, or you may just get sick of eating the same boring meal everyday.
At Nutritional Freedom, we believe in the power of meal prep. We believe it can help nourish one’s body in a way that serves them AND can actually be enjoyable. In this episode, Claire shares her Dos and Don’ts for meal prep so you can approach this habit in an exciting and sustainable way.
Looking for more meal prep support? This month only, we’re hosting Meal Prep Madness: a done-for-you meal prep program that’s available only to Nutritional Freedom members who join by January 31.
Meal Prep Madness includes:
- 4 weeks of grocery lists and recipes so you can outsource all the thinking and let us plan 4 delicious meals.
- A handy Breakfast Guidebook to help you start your day off right.
- 4 live coaching calls so you can apply what you learn in January to the rest of the year!
Head to join.nutritionalfreedom.co to get started with a free 7-day trial!
Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss our weekly episodes. And follow us on social:
- Claire’s Instagram
- Nutritional Freedom’s Instagram
- Join our private Facebook community
- Sign up for our free mini course, The 3 Keys to Never Diet Again
Leave a Reply