About the Director of Marketing role:
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing to lead Nutritional Freedom’s marketing and growth efforts as we scale to serve 1,000 active members.
As a successful hire, you’ll be responsible for developing and evaluating marketing strategies; planning, coordinating, and executing marketing efforts; communicating the marketing plans to those involved; and building awareness and positioning for our brand. This position reports to our CEO.
This is perfect for you if you are:
- An entrepreneurial executive. You consider yourself both a strategist and a technician. You love thinking about the big picture and you’re not afraid to dive in to make it happen.
- Action- and results-oriented with a proven record of scaling and optimizing marketing efforts while maintaining a standard of excellence.
- Mission-driven. You wake up every day feeling lit up to help women ditch diets and get healthy for good. You tell everyone you know about the work you’re doing because you’re that inspired by it.
- Super creative and uber organized. You have a long list of innovative ideas in your color-coded planner.
- Scrappy. You know how to get the most out of a limited budget.
- High energy, high capacity, high integrity, and self-motivated.
- Excited by the start-up environment and an opportunity to be part of something big.
There are lots of perks when working at Nutritional Freedom:
- Work from home nearly all of the time. (If you’re in Austin, it’ll likely be 75%.) No commute or cubicle? Oh yeah.
- By and large, you’ll be in charge of your own schedule. As long as you’re meeting and often exceeding expectations and making good on deliverables, you do you.
- We love to develop our team members. If there’s a course you want to take or an area of the business you want to learn more about, we’ll do our best to make it happen.
About Nutritional Freedom:
We’re on a mission to help women ditch diets and get healthy for good through technology-enabled coaching, community, and curriculum.
- Be courageous. Disrupt with integrity.
- Drive intentional, creative growth.
- Put clients first.
- Be radically genuine.
- Stay focused on community.
- Nurture diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Create, implement, and manage strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives and revenue targets for all products and services
- Create, manage, and optimize KPIs to determine the impact of marketing campaigns
- Monitor costs and budgets
- Lead PR strategy to build brand awareness and positioning
- Leverage core marketing assets to ensure that the Nutritional Freedom message lands in the ears of a growing number of potential customers
- Oversee the operation of the company’s website and email marketing program and provide analytics review
- Oversee marketing department including independent contractors
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in digital marketing, growth marketing, and/or content marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, email, social media, and digital advertising campaigns
- The secret code is avocado
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing conversion campaigns on all major search engines
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Fill out this form. Upload your resume with minimum compensation requirements. Simply let us know what you need to make so we can start the conversation from a place of transparency.
Include a link to a video on why you’re the perfect fit for the role. Please keep it to 2 minutes or less. Recording on your phone or laptop is totally fine. We recommend uploading to YouTube as unlisted, not private.
Add the secret code to your application. If you don’t have the secret code, read this job description again.
We believe that Black Lives Matter, we stand for LGBTQIA+ rights, and we are actively investing in and working to build an equitable, inclusive, anti-racist company from the inside out. We encourage you to apply if you share those values.