TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
I recorded this episode on Sunday, June 7, 2020 as we are reeling from the deaths of Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Tony McDade and many other Black men and women who have died as a direct result of racism and racist policies in our country.
This podcast is intended to provide clarity, commitment, and accountability for the actions that Nutritional Freedom as a business and I (Claire) as a person will be taking to be in the practice of anti-racism. Our intention is to create a safe space for all women to ditch diets and get healthy for good, and we are committed to doing the work to make good on that promise.
People and resources referenced in this episode:
- Follow Jessica Wilson, MS, RD on Instagram
- Follow Alishia McCullough, LPC, MS, LCMHCA, NCC
- Tending to Racial Trauma During Crisis with Melody Li, LMFT & Sam Lee, LPC
- Spiritual Activism 101 with Rachel Ricketts
- Follow Rachel Ricketts on Instagram
- How to Be an Anti-Racist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Listen to Ibram on Unlocking Us
- Show Up & Serve, a workshop for White coaches with Trudi Lebron
- Follow Trudi Lebron on Instagram
- For additional resources and references, visit: http://antiracismforbeginners.com/